Saturday, January 9, 2010

Camera Mobile Phones

I am ready to leave the house. Let me make sure I got everything. I need my cell phone. Got it! I am going to listen to some music later. I got my MP3 player. Don’t forget the digital camera so I can take some still shots. Ooops, I almost left my PDA. Let’s see, I got all 4 items. If I am guy, I don’t have enough pockets to put everything. With the small purses women are using today, it isn’t going to hold everything as well. Maybe it is time for you to truly get into the 21st Century and combine all these must have gadgets into one easy to take along. If you buy your phone correctly then you could have all of these incorporated into one.

The digital camera has exploded over the past few years. The convenience plus the being able to not have to carry film around is huge. Being able to edit your pictures and print only the ones you want is not only saves you money but is just downright cool. I love being able to take pictures of my granddaughter and go online and send the images to my sister’s local drug store 800 miles away and in less than a hour she is holding the pictures in her hand. That is the greatest thing since slice bread.

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/108027973/KA08_TV_Touch_Screen_Mobile_Phone_UK_STOCK_Xmas_.jpg


http://www.paperdeals.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/fresh-page/files_flutter/12264405261225469140dlgoog113.jpg


http://www.cameraphonesplaza.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/orange-mobile-phone-available-in-uk-02.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment